Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Part 3 coming ...

ok . i stopped at the postman part rite ??
Here comes the story of a kampung girl surviving in the big city of KL , how did i survive ?? How much do i need to survive ???

Remembered there were once , my mum's fren , a Japan lady , she happen to met me when she drop by to our place,got to know that i have just came to KL, doing nothing yet but the part time property course (which is only like 3 days a week 3 hours at nite) , she offered me to take care of her cat at her house. hahah... sounds weird har , but that time , don't care la ,as long as ada extra income ,who cares bela kuching kar , bela anjing kar , or even bela dinasours , RM 30 everytime visit to me already is an extra when i don't even have a penny of income at that time , buying stamp also cost me alot already ;p

Cat shits , cat urine...gosh...damn smelly man , what to do , no money apa pun got to do la , not to mentioned yet , all those cats are so FAT till lazy to walk , even food also got to serve till infront of them than only eat , the food that they are consuming i guess are much more expensive than my meal. opss...miss out something here , total 3 FAT cats ....But i only manage to earn this RM30 / visit only when she call me for a need.

After a while,around about 2-3 months later , this Japan lady even offered me a job to work in her office as an admin girl every 3-4days a week ( from 6pm - 10.30pm)in Jalan Telawi , Bangsar , just to serve her Japanese client when they come over for English lesson. I was being asked to serve them for tea when they come , call those so call students up to remind on classes , collect monthly fees and so on. Nothing much to do actually , but again another extra income , so I don't mind doing it . Sometime i even have to work during the weekend , still ok for me , when i don't have dates and don't have much fren here in KL.

There's where the place where i started learning , " Watashiwa Sharon San " "Watashiwa Malaysia Jin " and lots more , but now fully return all back ..haha..

Remember there were once , when i was walking back home after my weekend work , around 4pm , just because I wanted to save my RM 1 from not taking a bus back home , i decided to walk back home , who knows the heavy rain poured down on me in such a suddent , i was with high heel , short skirt , no umbrella and the worst thing is , all the way back from Jalan Maarof to Jalan Bangkung , tak ada shade at all la , not even a tree for me to hide , so no choice , i got to keep walking and half running , run pass a few traffic lights - gosh yet i have to stand there waiting for the green ligh to turn red so that i can run accross the road , so damn paiseh man , all those car that passby me are big benz,mercedez and etc... but i was lucky to have a big benz stopped and let me walk across . It was kind of him .

Best part is , when i reached home , everything was soke wet , even my bra and penty :) just because i wanted to save my RM1 . At that time , every penny to me counts . That's the way i can keep more money for my STAMP .

The admin life lasted for nearly a year . Of cos during that period of time , i did do some tinny little part time job , as i mentioned what ever i can earn money , i will go for it .

Miss out something very important here,i was being paid RM3.50/hour that time as an admin girl.Sometime when they need me for just 2 hours, and only being paid RM7,that's why saving every sigle cent to me are very very important mission . Just can't imagine at that time i was only worth RM3.50/hour ...sighn....

Full stop for now on the first job ... be patient ya . got to head back for work now .

No comments:

Post a Comment