Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here comes Part 2

Where did i stopped ?? i guess laddy bird ( old crack mini cooper ) , yeah , it's old . This companionship of mine , keep me accompanied to my so called part time property course at PJ New Town , to my sister office at Puchong LDP , still remember that time , LDP was in Construction , that was like 12 years ago when i first came to KL , the whole Puchong was like a mine land , nothing at all ... today's puchong is like a small township itself , i saw it grow as i was growing together with it too .

Talking about the car , I have a good fren of mine ( my pillow and thunder storm bed mate from kampung ) with the name of Natalie , i still remembered i took her together with that "laddy bird" of mine , aiyooo.... she has been screaming with shock when i was driving at one of the main road at Bangsar , guess she scare i lost control on the car ...hahah.... till now , she still reminds me every now and then .But don't worry , now VERRY PRO DE ..... YES !!!!

To save money , i used to tapao nasi lemak from the opposite primary school , cheap ma some more so big packet . I used to split it into 2 portion , 1 for my breakfast and another portion for my lunch , dinner wait for mum , see whether she come back early , if it's early then i will get my dinner from her , if not , got to "yak ji gei" de ...think i miss out something here . I was staying with my mum at Bangsar together with Aunty Vivian , sharing the room with my sis and another fren of hers.
To be frank , no privacy at all at that time , not even a quiet corner .

But i was lucky , i still have 2 penpal with me , of cos one of them is my good fren (Natalie), she was still in Taiping , and i write to her very often , almost 3 letters a week , so does she in return . ehmm.... i guess this part should come first before the "laddy bird "ride cos at that time , she is already here in KL .
Opss ....so please rewind back while reading ya .... malas nak taip balik la ....
Remember i mentioned i have 2 penpal , which is another important one that have also accompanied me through out those lonely life in KL ,we do write nearly 4 letters each too a week , the letters are my companionship .... at that time , the person who i love most is the POSTMAN , hahaha.....i will stand infront of the letter box everyday to spy for the postman , of cos is for my letter , ehm tong for him mer , rite ??? ;p

ok ....enough for today ... stop here at the letter part .... got to hit for the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment