Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Memory Flash Back On The Journey ( Part 1 )

Lately , saw a few young man , the kind of asked me how did i manage to have today's business and getting interest into my past , my memories just flashed back suddently to the day where i have nothing at all ..... 1998 .....

It's has been a long long time , i have not took my silent time out to really recall back how did i manage to start up something to everything today with nothing ....

I came out from nothing , no good education background , no diploma , no degree , nothing much .... but thanks to Malaysia Government to provide us at least FREE education for the past 18 years ... there's where my education life ended .Did picked up some loose course but it all didn't turn up fruitfully , partly are because I have not much interest in it and also with limited financial support .

Still remember ICQ & TM Dial Up generation ???? When most of my "WELL" doing freind has their own PC at home , playing around with ICQ and so on ... I , a complete negative idea on what this people doing with the PC , not only so , don't even have a PC at home . Every time when watching friends exploring with their Computer , i don't even dare to walk close , worry will spoilt their PC and can't afford to pay back .... sigh har .....

1998 , a fresh Taiping Kampung Girl , step up to a big city called Kuala Lumpur . Gained her driving license long long time ago from home town , but no opportunity to drive at all .. reason behind .. no car lor ...... My first drive , in Bangsar Kuala Lumpur , thanks to the " Laddy Bird " ( a red old crock mini cooper , painted with red and black color spot , by my aunt - Vivian Chuah ) only i have the chance to drive ;p .....

Imagine , a red spot old crock mini cooper wooowing around in Bangsar area Jalan Telawi lagi man , fulamak with all those funcky rich youngster wondering around the pup area , paisehnya (>.<) but what to do , I'm not from one of them , so have to accept the truth , that time , i wasn't emberrase yet i feel happy that i have a car to drive with ....finally .............I HAVE A CAR & I CAN DRIVE .........

ok !!!! Let's put a stop to the part 1 for a kampung freshy to regain the
writing power again after her dinner .... check me out later for the part 2 ,
see whether this kampung girl got into trouble with her cute little laddy bird ..

No comments:

Post a Comment