Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Healing Material ....



This is what i bought as my first step, (from IKEA)
as referred to what the doctor's advice and also research done from the internet ,
( to change a better pillow )
so that i can get myself healed ASAP ...
Do hope it works .

** Special thanks to my dear fren ( Ghim Lim ) , all the way from Singapore that share his experience on the pillow and also his kind offer to buy for me from Singapore ,anyhow I just can't wait to get it fixed , i have managed to got one from Malaysia IKEA .

1 comment:

Sharon Goh said...

tested for 2 weeks , it fail , never work on me , yet it seems to be worsen the situation , do i have to continue using it or buying another new one ??? sighn ..... help !!! i m encountering sleepless nite for ages ............

Post a Comment