Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Unexpected Performance ...

Fooyooo......i should give a thumb up to Bank Negara , they deserved the pride for the prompt and effective respond . Never had expected such an efficient performance from them and yet they did give me a very big suprise .

That's why i say , enexpected perfomance .... !!!

ok , now let's start the story with , what makes me turned up at Bank Negara ???
It's because of my CICRIS report shown some overdue that I have due to bank because of my credit card , yet later I discovered those card i have cancelled it long long time ago , yet they still continue charging me .... what have they charged ???
let me list it out for you : -

annual fees + late charges + finance interest + government service charge

halloooo ........... i have personally step into their bank , filled up cancellation form , and cut the card infront of them and even returned them .... how the hell can they still kept charging me , opppsss.....i miss out something here , i have even went to 2 , TWO , is two , dua branch to perform the cancellation and yet they still charge me....

Gosh ... there's nothing that i can say , the only thing to say is ... the bank are the biggest blood sucker with license ????

oppsssss....almost out from the topic .... let's continue what make me praise for their efficiency . I was very lucky to served by a very proffesional officer at the customer service , he assist me by printing my latest CICRIS report , going through one by one on my finance record , listening to my situation patiently . He later passed me a complaint form to fill up on all the finance record with PROBLEM .
Oh ya !! miss out an important part , when i was at Bank Negara , it's around 12 something in the afternoon .

After i have completed all the complaint form and etc.... i left and pray hard that things will be settled ASAP ......

Fulamak ..... suprise !!! someone from one of the BANK which i have lodged in complaint called me up at 4 something the same afternoon to clarify and solve my problem for me ............ Miricles man !!!! As mentioned on the phone , i was being told that , they have received call from Bank Negara to solve my problem .

War lau eh ..... this kind of prompt respond will not happen if you were to call into the bank directly and most of the time , the phone will be engaged ... really thumb up for Bank Negara man !!!

And now , my problem have been solved ... the only words I can say is , I have found the right person and the right body to help me rather then you head towards the bank directly . Once again , thanks alot to Bank Negara in solving my hassle !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment