Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crawling like a baby again

I am on my knee and hand , crawling like a baby again , struggling hard to make myself gone through the process yet continue moving forward .

Never stop enhancing , that's my principal of life . Today , i have taken up a big courage to repack my long untouch stationaries and head back to school again .

Wondering do you still remember your first day in kindergarden , when you were being tought A for Apple , B for boy , C for cat and etc ... it does not took us long to learn and memorise it , but will it does the same after 27 years ?? i can bet with you , the answer is "NO" .

What am i up for ?? An extra language ,Korean .... why ?? as i mentioned , it's meant for self-enhancement. I always dreamt of empowering myself with extra languages ability , and i vouch that it helps me in anyway .











Anyhow , no harm gaining extra knowledge other then sacrificing time ,money & effort .

No comments:

Post a Comment